Factory Store and Demo Program Overview
Welcome to the Factory Store! We are stoked that you want to learn more about how we design and build the best damn bikes. Book your demo and experience all the radness we offer both in the shop and on the trails.
- Demo dates are opened on a month-to-month basis, dates are subject to change. If you don’t see the date you want to demo listed, either we haven’t opened it yet or we’re closed on that day.
- We will hold your Driver's License or State ID, as well as check a secondary form of ID (e.g. Credit/Debit card) when you arrive. This is required to demo a bike from our fleet.
- Helmets are required--If you can’t bring one, select the helmet in the ‘extras’ column.
- If there's anything else we can help you with, just ask. We're here to provide you with the best possible Santa Cruz Bicycles experience.
- Under the age of 18? A parent or legal guardian will need to be present at the time of the demo.
- Need to talk to a human? Call us at (831) 576-2848
We love our local trails and riding community, so we reserve the right to cancel demo reservations due to inclement weather and/or adverse trail conditions. Refunds can be issued for canceled reservations when notification is received, in writing, with at least 24 hour notice.
Missed reservations are non-refundable.
Tuesday-Friday: 9am - 5pm*
Saturday: 9am - 4pm*
Closed Sunday and Monday
* The Santa Cruz Bicycles Factory Store and Demo Center is subject to closure for private events, company meetings/events and holidays observed. If you plan to travel to the Factory feel free to contact us to check our schedule prior to your arrival date.