Santa Cruz Factory Demo
Visit our headquarters in Santa Cruz, California and demo a current model right off the factory floor.
Can’t make it to the factory? We also run a Demo Tour schedule throughout the year.
Factory Demo Overview
- Book a reservation for a demo using the schedule at the bottom of this page.
- Factory demos are $20 per rider (cash or credit cards). The proceeds go to support trail building and trail maintenance efforts in the area.
- Bring your helmet, pedals, and bike shoes. Need pedals? When you reserve ahead of time can provide a pair for your demo.
- Show up for your reservation, meet with the demo staff to have the bike set up, and then ride!
Under the age of 18? Please have a parent or guardian fill out this form and then bring the form with you when you show up to ride.
Questions? Call us at (831) 576-2848 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Make a Reservation
- Scroll down, find the bike model you want to demo, click the red “BOOK” button. Available booking times show up in RED with a time. Only seeing gray boxes? Unfortunately that means that all the times for that day are booked for that bike.
- The booking time you select is for your reservation check-in and for setting up your bike. This usually lasts 30 minutes.
- After setup, the demo bike is yours for up to 4 hours.
- Be sure to complete payment before you arrive. You will not have an active reservation until you have completed payment.
Weather cancellation. We love our local trails and riding community and reserve the right to cancel demo reservations due to inclement weather and/or adverse trail conditions.Example of available reservation times (shown in red):
What to Expect the Day of the Ride
- Arrive at the scheduled reservation time.
- You’ll need to leave your ID at the Factory while you ride.
- Local trail riding is available at Wilder State Park. You can access these trails by pedaling right from the factory showroom.
- Demo bikes are not to be taken to the Soquel Demonstration Forest.
Parking your car. While our main parking lot is under construction, the best parking can be found just north of the factory on Mission St. or just around the west side of the factory on Natural Bridges Drive.
Bike parking. There’s a small common area and bench in front of the showroom doors. You can lock your bike up here or if you’re more comfortable (or bikepacking) we can stash your bike in the Factory while you ride.
Camping. We recommend New Brighton Beach to the south or Big Basin to the north.
*Note: We will be closed the weekend of December 17 and 18 for our annual holiday party.