Why should you register?
- To get included in our Santa Cruz owners club and gain exclusive access to invite-only events, product launches, riding days, demo sessions and many, many more value-packed bonuses.
- To ensure you get the best after sales support from our team of experts.
- To be sure that you get the benefits from Santa Cruz's frame, bearing and handlebar warranty program.
How do you register?
- Complete Warranty Registration Form at the time of purchase, OR if you are an existing owner simply complete the form NOW by Clicking HERE
- Once form is completed and submitted you will receive a confirmation email from our team, and from this day forward your day as a Santa Cruz owner will never be the same again.
How do you open a warranty claim?
- Ensure that you have first completed the Warranty Registration Form
- If you are opening a warranty claim against a frame then complere and submit a Warranty Claim Form OR, if you are wanting to open a claim for bearings simply complete the Warranty Bearing Replacement Form
- Once you have submitted the claim form(s) above, simply sit back and enjoy our insanely good service.
- If you have any other questions, or would like to follow up on a warranty claim, contact our Warranty Department.
What is Santa Cruz warranty policy?
Lifetime Frame Warranty
Santa Cruz Bicycles will repair or replace at its option any frame it determines to be defective. The warranty will be in effect for lifetime of the original, registered owner. In order to confirm that you are the original owner, please register using our Warranty Registration Form at the time of purchase. Frames purchased prior to May 1, 2015 will be covered under the previously existing 5 year warranty. Warranties do not cover custom finishes.
Lifetime Bearing Warranty
Santa Cruz Bicycles pivot bearings are warranted for life to the original owner of the bike. The return process is simple: fill out the Warranty Bearing Replacement Form, upload a copy of your purchase receipt, and we'll get a new set of bearings out to your nearest Santa Cruz dealer within 48 hours!
NOTE: only the linkage bearings are covered under this warranty, linkages, linkage bolts, labor and shipping charges are not covered.
Santa Cruz carbon handlebars are warrantied for a period of five years from the date of purchase.
Santa Cruz Bicycles will make replacement frame parts available to the original owner at a minimal charge in the event of a crash or other non-warranty situation for the life of the bike.
File a Warranty Claim
Something not right? Use our Warranty Claim Form to file a warranty claim. We'll do everything we can to get you back to riding as fast as possible.
If you have any other questions, or would like to follow up on a warranty claim, contact our Warranty Department.